Friday, February 27, 2009

Genius

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" -Albert Einstein

Someone emailed me this quote and I posted it on my fridge. I am really impressed with it. Sometimes we expect others to be just as good as we are at certain things, but they may never be. They are geniuses of their own, but in different ways. I can whip out a baby bottle in 8 seconds flat. My husband is slower than Christmas. The baby is screaming and he is slowly and methodically making a bottle as if it were a gourmet dinner. Sometimes I just want to jump in and do it all myself because I can do it faster, multitasking at the same time. Anyways, thanks Honey for letting me use you as an example to my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment